Online marketing is no longer the wave of the future; it’s a necessity of the present! But gathering regular, relevant (not to mention interesting) content, can be a challenge. Following other industry experts via their blogs and other social media channels can help inspire new ideas that will keep your own content fresh. So what are the top ten blogs that all agencies should be following?
- Aging in Place Technology Watch: Two words that were once rarely used in the same sentence are now becoming increasingly compatible: seniors and technology. Aging in Place Technology Watch, a blog run by tech industry veteran and elder care advocate Laurie M. Orlov, provides excellent information and insight into technology and its relationship to older adults and the home health care industry.
- Kenyon Connects: Ginny Kenyon is a long-time industry expert with a successful home care consulting firm. Her blog, Kenyon Connects, offers some fabulous tips on how to run a profitable agency. A must read for new and established agencies alike.
- Home Care Pulse: Home Care Pulse is the leading satisfaction management firm in the home care industry. Their blog offers valuable insights, resources and data that allow agencies to provide better care to their clients and referral sources.
- Hurricane Marketing Enterprises: Steve “The Hurricane” offers unique sales and marketing insights to help those in the home care industry grow their businesses.
- Institute for Professional Care Education (IPCed): The IPCed offers professional training and accreditation programs for agencies and their caregivers. Their blog provides employee training tips, legislation and industry news, inspiration, and more.
- Caring.com: Caring.com is the leading online destination for information about how to care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones.
- AARP Blog: The quintessential resource for individuals of retirement age, the AARP’s blog is a great place to research new and emerging issues that seniors face.
- The Joint Commission’s Home Care Blog: Accreditation is a great way for home care agencies to differentiate themselves and promote the quality of their services. The Joint Commission’s home care blog is a good place to learn more about providing quality care from the experts.
- ACHC: Another important accrediting body for the healthcare and home care industries, ACHC’s blog offers some fabulous information about accreditation and other home health industry topics.
- corecubed: Well, of course you should follow the corecubed blog! Where else can you find home care marketing tips from industry experts? Take a look back through our blog archive to find everything from SEO and social media tips to information about website design and development.
What are some of your favorite home care industry blogs? Let us know in the comment section below, or post them to our Facebook page. Ready to start your own blog? Contact the home care content marketing experts at corecubed or check out our MOST home care marketing program to get started!