Word travels fast, and in the current era of email, text, and social media, it travels faster than ever. That’s great news for home care providers, because word of mouth is still one of the best referral sources for agencies. As noted in Home Care Pulse’s 2018 Home Care Benchmarking Study, word-of-mouth referrals from past and current clients and their loved ones was number one in the top ten referral sources, making up 21% of revenue-generating referral sources for home care agencies in 2017.
These numbers shouldn’t be surprising; word-of-mouth marketing is a powerful resource, particularly in an industry like home care, which relies on a high level of trust. In general, consumers tend to trust someone who gives them a referral for a business because they assume the person was happy with the services or products. In fact, according to Nielsen’s Global Trust in Advertising report, a recommendation from a friend or family member is the number one most-trusted form of advertising. A close second – branded websites.
Click here to learn how to get more referrals with an e-newsletter.
corecubed Wins 8 Aster Awards for Healthcare Marketing
We are deeply honored to be recognized for excellence with some of the top health care and home care marketing awards in the nation. Last month, corecubed won eight 2018 Aster Awards for excellence in healthcare advertising (5 Gold, 2 Silver, and 1 Bronze). The Aster Awards, one of the largest, most respected national competitions of its kind, is hosted by Marketing Healthcare Today Magazine and Creative Images, Inc. This elite program has recognized outstanding healthcare professionals for excellence in their advertising/marketing efforts for over 17 years.
We are so grateful for our clients who trust us to market their services, and these recognitions increase our determination to continue providing the best home care marketing services in the industry.
Click here to learn more about our award-winning marketing services.
Going, Going, Google+ Is Almost Gone
Social media marketing is a very important part of any online marketing strategy, but the times are a changin’ for some social platforms – namely Google+. Recently, Google has decided to start cutting the deadweight that is its less-than-popular social media channel, Google+, and has started informing business owners that their Google+ Business pages would be deleted for inactivity.
Click here to learn why we suggest you let go of this deflating platform.
corecubed On-the-Road, Online, and On-Demand
Want to make sure your home care agency grows this year? Check out the corecubed team’s upcoming appearances below and find out where you can catch a presentation from our home care marketing experts this year!
June 20 at 2:00 p.m. EDT – Webcast with In the Know Caregiver Training
- How to Sell Value Over Price in Home Care
- If there’s one question we know that all home care agencies get right away from inquiries, it’s this: “How much do your services cost?” The price of home care services is the number one concern for most family caregivers. So, how do you sell your agency’s value – safety, independence, engagement, etc. – over price? Join Merrily Orsini and In the Know Caregiver Training, expert home care marketing strategist, to discuss the ever-changing home care marketing world (traditional and online) and learn expert strategies for selling home care value over price.
August 9 at 2:00 p.m. EDT – Webcast with Caring.com
- Winning Words: Sales Scripting for Home Care Agencies
- When a prospective customer calls your home care agency to ask about your services, do you have a sales methodology for effectively converting that call into a home assessment appointment and ultimately a closed sale? Are your staff trained to confidently lead the conversation and nurture that lead? Take a deep dive into sales scripting — what to say, when, and how — with Shelle Womble, corecubed‘s Home Care Sales and Operations Coach. Click here to register now!
September 5 at 3:00 p.m. EDT – Webcast with HCAOA
- Top Ten Tech To-Dos of the Highly Successful Home Care Agency
- Totally married to change, our healthcare at home landscape is evolving as demographics shift towards more people reaching the age where care might be needed, and technology is jumping ahead with social and business integration and solutions. What are the most important things to do that make the most impact for a successful home care agency?
Join corecubed’s Managing Directors, Marissa Snook and Amy Selle, and SEO Manager Stacie Gillespie for this webcast to learn to:
- Emphasize the expanding role that technology plays in reaching and connecting with potential clients, referral sources and the public.
- Define the best practices in digital marketing, and how those practices integrate with agency operations for maximum success.
- Present a clear diagram of a strategy for success using technology as a tool for reaching and securing new clients and referral sources.
On the Road
July 30 – HCAF Home Care Con
- Hulk Smash the Competition: Mix Sales and Marketing with Metrics
- Sometimes it feels like superpowers are needed to successfully navigate the home care industry, with caregiver scarcity, competitor crowding, and shifting consumer demographics. You don’t need x-ray vision or superhuman strength to win your market segment, but you do need to demonstrate why yours is the agency that will save the day!
October 25 – Minnesota Future of Home Care Summit
- We’re excited to announce that our own Merrily Orsini will present the closing session at the Minnesota Home Care Association’s 2018 Future of Home Care Tech Summit this fall.
November 12-14 – DecisionHealth 21st Annual Private Duty National Conference & Expo
- A Sales Plan Only Gets You So Far Without Strategic Accountability
- Many agency owners think a major way to get their business to grow is to hire a sales manager with a magic skill set. But what agencies really must do is to focus attention on creating a fully functioning, detailed, agency-specific strategic sales plan. During her session, Shelle Womble will explain common pitfalls in approaching home care sales and marketing.
- Visit our recorded webcasts page for access to the industry’s most comprehensive home care marketing, operations, and sales webinar library!
- Online sales training around your schedule! corecubed offers virtual home care sales training sessions to meet your scheduling needs. For single attendees to groups of 10 or more – you pick the date! Classes are taught by home care industry sales veteran, Shelle Womble, who uses her broad range of home care sales and operations experience to train participants how to overcome a variety of home care sales issues and obstacles. Our 2-hour, single session home care sales classes provide participants with actionable lessons and tools that they can put to use immediately for improved results.
Need help creating marketing that will bring your agency more referrals? corecubed has the aging care sales training and marketing expertise you need. Contact us here for a quote, or call us at 800.370.6580 x1. You can also drop us an email at email@example.com.
Visit corecubed.com to read more about our team and our services, products, and thoughts.