Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm Eastern
What: HCAOA's 2020 Virtual Annual Leadership Conference
Join our Home Care Sales and Operations Coach, Shelle Womble, along with many industry experts at HCAOA’s 2020 Virtual Annual Leadership Conference running October 6-8, 2020.
Register for the conference, including Shelle’s break out session on 10/8/20 at 11:00 am EDT where she will be presenting with corecubed client and Home Sweet Home In-Home Care CEO Eric Pumfery, entitled:
Pushing Past Revenue Plateaus
One of the biggest challenges for established home care providers is learning how to push past painful revenue plateaus – instead of waiting for business to bounce back. In this session, participants will learn from a highly successful owner who took action and grew his home care business from a local agency to a regional, multi-branch provider by adhering to a structured growth plan that included these crucial components:
- Articulating the agency brand
- Rebuilding the agency structure
- Leaning on data instead of instinct
- Creating a strategic, written sales plan
- Measuring and maintaining focus with the right CRM
- Evolving employee training protocols
- Engaging industry experts as part of the team
If you want to move your agency to the next level, you won’t want to miss this breakout session on 10/8/20 at 11:00 am EDT.
Register before September 1st to get the early bird discount!